Monday 27 May 2013

I  really like rolling the dice and putting the fish in the fish tank.  Every time I do it I get better at counting sets.

I am counting teen numbers on our hand patterns.  I put on the beans and then count forward and backwards.  I'm learning the last counter I put on is the number I have.

We are counting forward and backwards using our caterpillars.  We use the long pointers to count around the room.

I am trying to make groups of all the same number.  I can make patterns with the frogs I am using.  I can make six lots of different ways.

We roll the dice and put that number of fish on then count how many all together.  We are good at finding fish the same colour so we can see the groups easier.

I am counting four fish and four fish
Here we are with more maths learning for you to see.  We are getting really good at counting.  Please keep helping your child count forward and backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment